Curious to know the color of the year 2022? Are you planning your wedding or about to attend a very special occasion? Then knowing the color trends will help your look stand out! So, what’s the color of the year or the 2022 color? Read on to know!
The color of the year 2022 has been revealed!
When you’re picking out an outfit, color is everything to you and to everyone else, right? So, nailing the perfect hue can completely change the look!
You might enjoy wearing your favorite colors and the shades you think to suit your complexion, but looking at what’s trending is a very important thing to do! Luckily, the color trends for 2022 are all bright as can be. But what is the color for the year for 2022?
is it a lemon-lime 2022?
The color of the year 2022 according to the fashion’s top designers is lemon-lime! Well, if it’s the 2022 color, it’s one of the biggest color trends this year!
Would you choose a lemon lime evening gown for your next event? This color suits all skin colors, this is mostly trending during spring/ summer seasons. If you’re still skeptical about the color that suits you the most, you can pay a visit to Esposa stores Dubai or Esposa bridal Lebanon and Esposa Riyadh. Our fashion consultants will help you pick the perfect dress for you!
When it comes to the color of the year 2022, according to fashion’s top designers, we’ll also be singing the blues—in a variety of saturated shades! Whether it’s the blue with the energy or brighter and even the darker shades, you can go all for this color this year!
At Esposa stores Lebanon, Dubai or Riyadh you’ll find a wide variety of designers evening dresses! With that said, you’ll find the right blue shade and the perfect cut for you! Check out the 2022 collection of evening downs by browsing through our website!
This Spring/Summer trend or color of the year 2022 perfectly embodies the idea of a sunny disposition. Perfectly said, 2022 is all about the classic, almost-neon sunshine hue! Whatever way you wear it, this color is guaranteed to brighten your mood.
Visit Esposa stores Lebanon or Esposa Riyadh and Esposa UAE to get a glimpse of our selection of evening gowns!
For a classy yet sexy look, this mermaid gown with an asymmetric neckline and a sexy side slit will make you stand out in the crowd. You can find this sexy evening gown by Gaby Charbachy at Esposa stores Lebanon, Riyadh and Dubai!
Choose the right color dress
Now that you’ve discovered the color of the year 2022, do you know how does the right color dress affect your look? Well, if you are shopping for the perfect evening dress, you will want to choose a color that flatters your skin tone, hair color, and eye color!
Additionally, a dress in the right color will make you look and feel vibrant, and can accentuate your best features. On another note, the right color dress can make you look slimmer, brighten your face and eyes, and give you an unparalleled glow.
Tips on how choosing the right color dress
- Determine your skin’s undertone: Besides knowing the color of the year 2o22, to get a great look, you will want to mostly stick to colors that match your undertone! While there are many different skin tones, there are only two undertones: warm and cool. Warm skin has a yellow or orange tint, while cool skin has a blue or pale pink one. But how to figure out which category applies to you? Don’t worry it’s as simple as that! Look at the veins on your wrist or palm. People with warm undertones have green-looking veins, while people with cool undertones have veins that are blue or purple!
- Light cool tones: If you have light skin, hair, and eyes that have cool undertones, choose the dress colors that are soft like slate blue, heather gray, lavender, rosy pink and pale yellow are all flattering colors.
- Light warm tones: If you have light warm skin, opt for dresses that are pale and soft colored. Peach, gold, and aqua are wonderful choices for you!
- Dark cool tones: If you have cool pink and blue undertones, you can wear cool blues and deep purple or burgundy. Women with dark skin or dark hair with cool undertones will look great in rich, vibrant-colored dresses like black, navy, and true red.
- Dark warm tones: If you’re one of the dark-skinned women with caramel-colored opt for dresses in rich earthy tones. Warm colors like olive, golden brown, chocolate, or orange-red will accentuate your hair and eyes. Navy blue, warm grays, and turquoise will flatter many women with warm complexions as well.
Finally, you’ve just discovered the color of the year 2022 and now check out the perfect party wear dress for women!