Are you confused about styling your engagement dress for bride? We’ve got you covered! Here’s what to look for when picking out engagement dress for bride so you can tie the knot in style.
It’s no secret that bridal fashion trends and styles change by the season. And consequently, we are often met with an overwhelming number of options when it comes to choosing the best dress for engagement.
1- What do you want your dream dress to look like?
To help you choose the engagement dream dress for bride, we have curated a checklist of everything you need to consider when looking for the perfect engagement dress for women.
Choose the right fabric
When it comes to choosing the perfect engagement dress for bride, there’s an important aspect of the outfit that you need to consider! The types of fabric. Obviously, there are two main things you need to take into account when picking the right fabric:
- The season: We all know that there is a specific type of fabric for every season. For the summer engagement dress for the bride, outfits in satin, silk, or lace are most suitable. These fabrics are lightweight and give the dress a rich feel. They can be embellished in various ways to suit your personal style. Whereas, for the winder engagement dress for the bride, outfits in velvet or that of thicker fabric are most suitable.
- The style of the outfit: How you want your outfit to look and feel is very important when it comes to choosing the best type of fabric. With that said, if you want your outfit in thick layers like a princess-style ballgown, tulle is the way to go. However, if you are into something more twirl-worthy with a beautiful flow, then silk or satin outfits will help you nail that perfect look!
2- Opt for the perfect silhouette
- A-line dress: As the name suggests, the dress pattern is narrow at the rib cage and extends to the entire body in the shape of an A.
- Mermaid: The mermaid dresses, take the shape of your body and taper into a flare below the knee. These dresses are the perfect choice if you are dreaming of a unique look that accentuates your curves.
- Ball gown: If you’ve been dreaming since you were a little girl of a fairy-tale princess look, then the ball gown dresses are what you’re looking for! It’s voluminous skirt is incredibly versatile and is great for pear-shaped women as it defines the waist.
3- We will help you get that perfect look
Are you looking for an engagement dress design and engagement dress rental? look no further! We, at Esposa, will help get that perfect look on your engagement! Visit Esposa stores and Esposa Prive shops in Dubai, Lebanon and Riyadh and discover a wide variety of evening gowns and wedding dresses!
Check out the latest collection of dresses that will make you stand out in any crowd! Furthermore, you can shop for your dream dress at the comfort of your home! Browse through our stunning collection by visiting www.esposagroup.com to get a glimpse of our designers’ collection or shop your dress and have it delivered to your doorstep.
Discover this engagement dress for bride by Milla Nova. A Sexy glittery gown with a mesh top, a plunging V-neckline, cinched at the waist in a thick belt, paired with a flowy skirt. Shop this dress at Esposa and Esposa Prive stores in Lebanon, UAE, and Riyadh and get a look like no other!
4- Sexy look
If you’re dreaming of an elegant yet sexy look on your special occasion, then this dress by Wona Concept is for you! Check out this stunning off-the-shoulder gown with a crossed bodice that falls down in a skin tight skirt, topped with an overskirt. Furthermore, if you liked this dress, you can find it at Esposa stores in Lebanon, Riyadh and Dubai. You can get a glimpse of Wona Concept collection of evening dresses by browsing through our website, or by visiting our stores today!
Finally, you’re engaged. Congratulations! The first step in planning this momentous occasion is to find the perfect outfit so you can celebrate with your friends and family in style. So, pay us a visit today and say yes to the dress at Esposa!
About Esposa Group:
Born out of a couple’s passion for the bridal industry, Esposa Group has been weaving love stories through stunning bridal and evening creations since 1987 on the hands of the Romanos family.
Collaborating with the best local and international brands, Esposa Group includes Esposa Privé luxury stores showcasing the works of the best fashion designers worldwide including Monique Lhuillier, Vera Wang, Viktor and Rolf, Marchesa and Esposa Privé own couture brand, Esposacouture by Kristie Romanos, and Esposa stores offering an accessible multi-brands wedding and soirée collection in addition to its own couture brand, Plume by Esposa. The stores are located in Lebanon, Dubai United Arab Emirates and Riyadh Saudi Arabia offering every bride-to-be a one-stop shop to find her perfect wedding look, from her dream gown to her wedding shoes, accessories and bridesmaids dresses.