Say “We do” to creating a sustainable world together!
You may have heard the term “eco-friendly,” but how much do you really know about this term in the bridal realm? Eco-fashion is all the rage in modern society and many women want their wedding dresses to reflect this trend.
Sustainability is important in every category of fashion; however, it feels particularly relevant to bridal wear. If your marriage should stand the test of time, your dress should too!
The truth of eco friendly dress ideas goes far beyond recycling your outfit at a later date! Esposa has found a new way to shape up a more sustainable world, all while contributing to a good cause!
What is sustainable dress?
Sustainable clothing dresses or ethically made dresses are the newest, trendiest way to wear your outfit! Sustainable dresses, also known as eco friendly dresses are a good way to reduce your environmental footprint and still look good.
The trend has been around for some time, but it’s now becoming more popular as people are looking at sustainable clothing because of its benefits! Furthermore, eco-conscious brides, grooms, and couples everywhere are having more mindful celebrations and ethical weddings.
From “I do” to “We do”!
From one bride to a community
“The sustainable wedding dress” project is our way of shaping together an environmentally conscious world with you!
When brides donate their wedding dresses they are not only making memories for themselves but also supporting the community by helping us shape sustainable future generations. So, what kind of new life are you willing to give your wedding dress?
Give your wedding dress a new life
- Your wedding dress can still be yours, and we’re here to give it a new usage. We restyle your gown so you’ll wear it differently for other occasions, or even longer if that’s what suits you best!
- You can give your dress to Esposa so that we may rent it out and help another bride find her perfect gown. Your donation will not only help preserve the environment, but you’ll also benefit from a part of the rental, and one-third of the proceeds will go towards NGOs fighting for women and working to end child marriage! A cause that has been very dear to our hearts for so many years.
- And finally, you can donate your gowns directly through our website or they will be donated by select charities. which is the perfect way to make a difference and help others at the same time!
We do by Esposa is not just about a charity project!
It’s never been more important than now to work together and make this the next generation. We can do it through shared values, such as sustainable living or environmental progress- with your help!
We need you on board so lets move from “I Do” into our new way of thinking: “We Do.”
Join our new campaign
Calling all our Esposa brides out there, join our new campaign ” We do” by Esposa. Let’s stand together and show support to this amazing eco-friendly initiative. Want to be a part of the ” We do” by Esposa campaign? all you have to do is:
- Share your Esposa experience with others by posting pictures wearing your beautiful wedding dress on social media, with the logo of WEDO by esposa.
- Add the following captions: “I stand with sustainable wedding dresses that love the planet”. Or,I said I do on my big day and am ready to move to We do and join @wedobyesposa new sustainable brides community
- Mention your friends or other brides to be to follow the page and join this community.
Support our new campaign to create a more sustainable world and contribute to a good cause, all while still looking good!
How to dress sustainably
Dressing for the environment is not a choice, it’s how we should be doing things. Ethical dresses made from sustainable materials and recyclable fabrics will help keep your wardrobe up-to-date without putting an unnecessary strain on our planet!
So are you searching for eco friendly fancy dress ideas and eco friendly dress brands? or sustainable summer dresses? Join our new campaign and Say Yes to the Dress at Esposa!