There is no denying as you get closer to your big day, things will turn out to be a bit hectic for you, our lovely bride. So, it’s definitely very important for you to start thinking about all the things a bride needs to buy for her wedding the moment you start planning for your special day.
A wedding is the most awaited moment in every girl’s life, yet it also brings a lot of arrangements for the brides to be. Given that there’s so much to do and so much to think about, some little things that can make your big day easier and more pleasurable can get missed. Sometimes, even the wedding planners can overlook a few items until the last moment, when it might be too late. With that in mind, here is the ultimate list of things a bride needs to buy for her wedding.
The bride’s bag:
It all starts with the bride’s bag! Before we start listing the things a bride needs to buy for her wedding, you’ve got to make sure you have the best bag for that special day as you are going to fill it with essentials you need for the day ahead, many of them are included in the list below.
What does a bride need to buy for her wedding?
And now, let’s discover together what are the things a bride needs to buy for her wedding, all while you make a checklist and make sure the following items are on the list.
- A nice and comfortable robe: Make sure to buy a nice white or light pink robe to wear it during hair and makeup preparations, because you won’t be wearing your wedding dress all day, we hope! Note: Make sure to choose a camera-friendly robe so your photographer can take nice pre-wedding pictures for you!
- Moisturiser: Lather up first thing in the morning and let your skin absorb the moisturiser completely because nothing is worse that dry or cracked skin!
- Bottled water: because it’s always a nice idea to have a bottled water in the bag.
- Travel mouthwash: Just a little to guard against sour breath.
- Snacks: Make sure you’ve got some protein-rich snacks to keep hunger at bay and give you some much-needed energy before you walk down the aisle. Nuts and protein bars make good options asthey’re filling but not messy!
- Cell phone charger: Whether you might or you might not use your cell phone very often on your special day, but you’ll definitely need you cell phone charger especially if you are not going back home right after the party.
- Blotting papers: It does not sound attractive, yet you will need these papers especially if you are about to tie the knot during summer season.
- Deodorant: this one doesn’t sound attractive as well, but let’s face it! Even brides SWEAT!
- Mints: Have you been thinking about a way to freshen your breath on your big day? Don’t ever think about chewing gum as that can make you swallow air, which leads to bloating so we advise you to reach for a trusty mint instead, and you will thank us later.
- Pain reliever: Whether against headache, back pain or any discomfort, any kind of pain reliever is one of the top things a bride needs to buy for her wedding, because you don’t wish anything to bother you on that day! Don’t you agree?
- Flats: Having a pair of flats alongside the pair of bridal shoes is one of the most important things a bride needs to buy for her wedding, so opt for a stylish yet comfortable pair that will give your toes a bit of a break on your special day.
- Extra lipstick: Coordinate with your makeup artist beforehand about the lipstick you will be wearing on your special day, and get an extra one in your purse so you don’t end up worrying about your lipstick not lasting for long!
- Perfume: Whether you’ve decided to wear a new scent on your wedding day or you’d like to stick to your signature scent, here’s a tip for you! We recommend spraying yourself before you get dressed so that you don’t leave any stains on your gown.
The wedding day is really exciting and full of nervousness and of course, it brings a bunch of hassle to deal with. By managing you from head to toe, you need to list every detail that you might need on your wedding day and have a look at of things a bride needs to buy for her wedding that we have listed in this blog along with top things that should be included in every bride’s wedding kit , that way will avoid any number of emergencies!
One thing to remember: Your big day will sneak up on you and as you will come to find out on that day every minute matters!